A Welcoming Space in the Heart of the City
Growth in Prayer and Reflective Living 2 - GPRL 2 (Waiting
Journeying On is a one-year online course which follows
on from and seeks to deepen the experience of GPRL.
It invites us to journey on in our relationship with God, to grow
in our experience of prayer and of reflecting on our lives and the
ways God is at work in and with them. It is open to any, from all
denominations or none, who have completed GPRL.
The course follows a similar format to GPRL and consists of 10
sessions, one per month, from September to June.
Journeying On starts on Thursday September 2nd
The aim is to provide participants with further resources for
prayer and skills in reflective living which will help them to:
- Grow in their relationship with God
- Deepen their experience of prayer and reflection
- Develop a spirituality which shapes their outlook on and
response to life
- Develop a ‘Rule of Life’ which fits their personality and
- Live in balance
To this end the course provides opportunities to:
- Explore further ways of prayer as tools for engaging in
relationship with God
- Reflect on the importance of personal spiritual formation
- Reflect on the value of a personal ‘Rule of Life’
- Explore the relationship between our personal spiritual
life and engagement with the world
- Reflect on how
Jesus was enabled to live in balance
- Become familiar with contemporary Christian spiritual
As with GPRL the method is reflective and experience-based.
Sessions include team input, guided experiences of prayer, time
for quiet personal prayer, and opportunities for listening and
Deposit of £30
online (Course now full -
waiting list applications only)
Journeying On Members Area
The closing date for applications is August 16th
Those in need of financial support should contact the ISC as
soon as possible, and at the latest by 17 July 2021, to allow
time to apply for a grant.
Payment may be made by cheque, direct bank payment or standing
order in instalments over the year, according to need.
Balances should be cleared by 30 March 2022.
ISC is Registered Charity: SC040490 TRCP
British Jesuits Spirituality
Join our Mailing List and keep up to date