The Ignatian Spirituality Centre has an 'outreach' team which specialises in offering events in your own premises. We can arrange visits anywhere in Scotland, though most of our work is in the West of Scotland.
Currently on offer:
- Presentations on prayer - praying with Scripture
- Weeks of guided prayer
- Discernment training
- Facilitation to church communities, parishes and similar groups.
- Family Days with prayer and play for parents and children.
- Currently we have a series of presentations on themes associated with the Pope Francis, which can last anything from an hour to a series of days of prayer.
Real enthusiasm can be kindled within the Christian community only when people have a personal, committed relationship with Jesus Christ.
Our presentations, prayer workshops, day and evening events and retreats all use the wisdom of the Spiritual Exercises to develop the prayer, faith and commitment of participants.
The Spiritual Exercises of Saint Ignatius Loyola is a programme of prayer aimed at helping people see God at work in their lives and become passionate in their desire to serve Christ.
We try to meet people where they are in language that makes sense to them. We offer a spirituality suitable for men, women and whole families.
We dont offer a spiritual high for the day, but rather lessons for life.
Groups we have worked with include:
We understand that different groups have differing needs, so please don't hesitate to contact us.
- Young Adults Groups
- Bereavement Support Groups.
- Whole Family Groups
- Readers and lay ministers
- Pastoral Care Groups
- Open church groups