A Welcoming Space in the Heart of the City
Pastoral Care Course
Six Wednesday Evenings - to be announced
Gain confidences and effectiveness in pastoral care. A
programme suitable for: hospital, university or school
chaplaincies, home visitors, Eucharistic ministers etc.
How to gently encourage people to talk about the deeper things
of life, faith and family. Reach out to the bereaved and to
those who experience or care for those with mental illness.
- Facing loss and bereavement
- Facing mental illness
- The Scriptural and theological basis for Pastoral Care
- Methods of prayer using, stilling, scripture, imagination
- Our own faith journey with its ups and downs
- Family Systems - how those we are working with are affected
by family, friends, environment etc.
- Working together to improve listening skills
- The practice of Spiritual Conversation
- Making life choices - discernment
Certificate for attendance for CPD available.
Suggested donation: £125
Grants may be available,
ISC is Registered Charity: SC040490 TRCP
British Jesuits Spirituality
Join our Mailing List and keep up to date